Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Computational Thinking.πŸ’–

We are learning about computational thinking. We have learn't how to write an algorithm to get a pirate to the treasure chest. We made our own coding programme and challenged a friend to solve it. I think the hardest part was when I had to find our what arrow was forward. The easiest part was when I had the time to create my own coding programme. In order to be successful I had to remember to make sure that my instructions were set properly.πŸ’–πŸ’–

1 comment:

  1. Hi sheeandra, I really like your conumptional thinking project! This reason is because your instructions were very clear and simple, which was our goal! I also like the way that you used Rugby league as your subject to be creative. You followed all of your instructions that whaea tania set for us and your instructions and many more things were very accurate! Keep up the great work! blog yahh later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.