Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Coding Activity.

First you have to know where it is not. Next you have to remove the bug, and fix the trouble it made. After that you have to change the algorithm to make it right. We are learning to debug algorithms. Bugs are a mistake in a programme. If we fix the bug the programme will work. The fun part about this was being able to make your own coding activity. The hardest part was making my own because I absolutely forgot about how to do the coding. I enjoyed doing the debugging Coding Activity. I really did learn heaps about debugging coding activity. Down the bottom are some of the coding photos that I took. That is how we made our person right to light up all the blue patches on the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.