Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Who likes speeches? Because I do and you should to.

This morning our class stood up to present our speeches to the class. We all had 2-3 minutes to talk about our speech. My speech was about having swimming pools in Kaikohe. Do you think if we were to have swimming pools in Kaikohe it would make everything more better? Well let's do something about it.

I made sure that:

I don't sound like a robot
Hand gestures
Rhetorical question
Emotive language
A clear voice
Time words

The most challenging part for me was when we had to stand up in the front of the classroom and the students. I think that I done a bit alright. I just need to work on making sure that I use more expression and more facial expression. But overall I think I done great.

This is my Speech video. You need to click on the YouTube button to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.