Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Enjoy playing Minecraft? Because I do.

We have been learning to code.  The coding I chose was Minecraft
I enjoyed playing Minecraft
It was really easy
I helped others by making sure they knew how to do all the stages.
I needed help with nothing

It was fast for me to finish to finish the 12 stages.  When I finished the 12 stages I got a certificate. I took screenshots as I worked my way through the stages.  When you look at the screenshots you can see how I used blocks to create the code which made me clock my level.






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sheeandra,
    Thanks for sharing your reflection on coding and your screenshots. You are obviously a great problem solver as you didn't need any help at all. I will need to find something more challenging for you next time:-)
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.