Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Animation Yeah!

W.A.L.H.T Create a short clip using Stop Motion Animation.

SC: I will
Make short movements for each shot.i

What I learn't was making sure that my hair and my hands weren't in the film when  I took the shots.
What worked really well in our movie was when we had to sculpt our humans and when we had to make our crops as a road after that. I found everything difficult because I had to do most of the work when we were taking our shots, I also found most things difficult when we had to sculpt our snowmen for our first scene we done.








1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Sheeandra,
    I hadn't seen your second animation! It's fantastic. Thanks for sharing it on your blog. Even though you thought it was difficult, you have done a great job. I didn't see any hands in your shots all all, it looks very professional. Do you think you would like more planning time before animating next time, would this make it less difficult?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.