Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Positivity and Negativity!.

WALT: Create a positive digital learning Footprint.

Today Whaea Deborah came into our school, and we done some Positive and Negative things. I learn't something new, and it was that we had to make sure, that we knew what we wanted to post on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Messenger etc. She also taught us that if we take a photo, make sure we don't send it around to too much people, only the people that you trust. If you see a negative comment, leave something positive, so everyone can be happy. When we were doing this Footprint., My buddy and I, didn't find anything challenging. Next time, I would like to ask, if we could do some more, so our whole class can understand what we are actually doing. Here is the poster that we had to work on. Tehanah (My Buddy) Worked on Herman, and I worked on Deborah and Jenna. Here is our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.