Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

BeFunky💞

Today is a new day. We were experimenting a new site called.... BeFunky. BeFunky, is like a new editing site. You can edit your photos, and heaps more. I have created an image on BeFunky. This photo is based on Nga Manu Korero. I have made a collage, from Nga Manu Korero, and these photos represent, the Haka Powhiri. The photos at the top, are the ones that I used to make this collage (on BeFunky), and the photo down the bottom, is the collage, that I made. Nga Manu Korero is like a speech competition. I saw loads of my whanau enter that competition. Nga Manu Korero was hosted at Northland College. You may like to try BeFunky.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sheeandra,
    My name is Missy and I am a year 8 student who attends Paihia School. I was reading your blog post about ‘befunky’ and it sounded fun. I think befunky is a really cool site that you can use because I like how you had set out your collage because it really makes it pop. I would really like to try BeFunky the next time I need to make a collage or edit photos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.