Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Persuasive Writing


In my point of view, I think that people should have a mobile phone.
Why you may ask?, because of the dangerousness that people get in.
I also think that people should have a mobile phone so that they can get in contact with their family.
Another reason why we should a mobile phone is so that all children will be allowed to see what is going on,
on social media. Lastly I think that people should be able to have a mobile phone,
because it entertains people. For example, they would be able to see what you have been posting on your blog.
But it all comes up to one point. There could be popups and bad sites that you wouldn’t be able to go on.
I also think that there should be mobile phones for those who have a sick family member.
DO you agree with me? Yes/No? Because I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.