Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Dogs make the best!!

This is my writing. This is called Dogs make the best pets. I have not written heaps. Why? Because I have been making other presentations. So this is my writing. Well it actually ain't my writing. It is just my introduction. My teacher said that I have to update my work. Then I have to make sure that I have no mistakes in anything. So this is my introduction. Here t is.
Dogs make the best pets.


I am willing you that dogs make the best pets. Owning a dog, helps kids learn
about responsibility. I also strongly recommend that dogs make the best pets because,
they are loyal, effective and active. They’re able to make children fit. How?
By making them chase after them. I think that dogs are the most loving pets to have,
Why? Because other pets have weird colored looking skin.
I also know that dogs are a man's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.