Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Market day!!

Today we had to finish off our budget for our market day. The tool that we were using was Google Docs. I learn't how to make an advertisement for our market day. The thing that I didn't like was when I had to restart my advertisement for our market day on Friday. Our next step is to try and include what we learn't in our budget. This is our budget for our service.

Students: Sheeandra Tehanah and Tamaiti-Pani
Product/service Sticky Caramel Pudding

Costs
Item
Amount


Ingredients (aunty Jan)
$20

Ingredients (Room 5)

$20

Total Cost:


Expenses (one off and ongoing)
Item
Amount
Rent
$5.00
Total expense
$45

Income (money that people will pay)

Per product
Amount
How much I expect to sell 26
Amount $4.00

Proft?  I find my profit by adding my costs and my expenses together and subtracting it from my income
For example,
I used $45.00  to pay for all my expenses. I sell each product for  $ 4.00. To make a profit I will need to sell at least 12. If we sell all of them our income will be $104.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.