Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Soccer Tournament.

The day had come for the amazing Soccer Tournament. “YAY!” I screamed. We waited a bit for the bus to turn up. When it got here I screamed, and I started getting butterflies in my stomach. When we turned up at the fields, none of the schools were there, only Christian School.  I couldn’t wait to vs Te Kura o Waima.

My eyes opened wide and wider, while I was seeking all the schools, to find where my cousin was. We had 4 games, won them all, and made it into the finals. We lost the finals because we were all leaving and the girl kicked it into the goal, and the Ref counted it.

At the end of the day, I just wanted to make sure that everyone had a fun day, because I did. Heaps of our team members, slipped over, but we all got back up, and started playing again. My legs were so naked, after our big game we finished. Heaps of the other teams, were kicking our legs, so that was another thing that was sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.