Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

Lets do the Nine parts of Speech.

We are learning about the nine parts of speech. The nine parts of speech are interjections,conjunctions,adverbs,pronouns,prepositions,adjectives and verbs. The tool that we were using was Google Slides. We were learning how to understand what the Nine parts of speech are. The hardest thing that I found out was gathering all the information together and making all of the animations come together. My next step is to try and add more detail to my Nine parts of Speech so that I can get more development in my Nine parts of speech. Comment down below if you think you found a mistake on our Nine parts of speech. Hope you enjoy:).

1 comment:

  1. What is this all about andra

    I'm in Auckland with my Sister at Auckland Libaray tell this to sheyanhi okay
    MISS YOU ANDRA
    FROM WAAKA

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.