Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

Lollies in the creepy church.

This week I have been learning to plan a recount that will maintain audience interest through content, and language choices.

I think I was successful because I was adding detail about the creepy church.
My next step is to try and focus on my recount writing.


Come on let’s go mum said “okay everybody hop out of the car”. We hopped out of the car and went into the kitchen for a kai. We were at the marae eating potato salad with delicious chocolate brownies and peanut brownies. I felt pure bliss as soon as I bit into the beautifully brownie. Once I saw my aunts I shouted happy birthday. I was so overjoyed when I saw all of the food on the table. My eyes were open so so wide at all of the food that was just spread out on the table.


Me and Tehanah had a race to see how many pockets of lollies we could fill up. Tehanah and I started to get bored so we went to go and eat our lollies over by the creepy church. The creepy church had ugly old rusty hooks up above my head with mashed ugly windows so if you saw it you will get the creeps.


Me and Te hanah filled up our pockets with lollies and went over to the creepy old rusty church to eat our lollies and play zombies. A few seconds later we had a lollies scramble with her lollies in that old rusty creepy church. Once me and Te Hanah turned around we saw a creepy mysterious thing just pop out of nowhere and it climbed out of the window it looked like it had tight fist.


Later on me and Tehanah decided to go back to the marae so our parents know where we are. But guess what I will never decide to go inside the old rusty creepy church again.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, my name is Caitlin And I am a student in the Te Waka Ako, hauraki space at Waikowhai School. I really like your story about the creepy church. It made me think about halloween and all the creepy costumes and decorations. Have you thought about adding some pictures to it so we can get a photo of what happend. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpscaitlinn.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Caitlin, I am a student from Tautoro School. Thank you for the nice feedback from my story. I enjoyed looking at the things on your blog too. Maybe we could keep on checkout out each others blogs. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.