Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Persuasive writing on the dot.

Image result for Recycling GIF
W.A.L.T group similar ideas into paragraphs.


My next step is to try and plan my main ideas without the teacher. The hardest part about it was when we had to group our ideas because I did not understand the teacher.. The tool that I was working on is google docs. I learnt how to persuade my reader and tell my reader what I was talking about.

I think that we should not take our waste to the landfill because it is bad for the environment.We should burn our rubbish instead of taking it to the landfill. You should try and start to recycle because if you don’t you will make our environment dirty.


Firstly you can recycle your own rubbish. Did you know when you recycle it goes through a big machine and then it gets reused? When you recycle you can take it to the landfill because it is getting recycled.


Secondly if you find some rubbish it can be reused. Reusing your own rubbish is the greatest thing to do. For example you can take your rubbish to the landfill because it will just be reused. It can always be able to go through a big machine only if it can be reusable waste.


Another thing is if you have biodegradable stuff you cannot take it to the landfill because you might get charged for what kind of waste it is. You should just take your rubbish and make a compost for you biodegradable waste.

In summary I believe that taking your rubbish to the landfill is bad because it will hurt the environment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheeandra I like they way you have grouped ideas into paragraphs, I can see why your next step is to plan ideas. You do have some different ideas but your writing sounds repetitive. Another thing is to proof read your writing to yourself to make sure it makes sense. Keep up the good work you are a good persuasive writer.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.