Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Haere mai and look at my interesting stuff

This term I have been learning to describe. what my friend and I am doing using simple sentences.

This team I have been describing Maori words with my friends.

To be successful we needed to know the kupu Maori for me (ahua) you (koe) he/she (Ia)
Use E aha Ana to ask (what).

Say how I know that I learned something and what is was.
Say what I liked didn't like found easy, found hard, about the learning.
Say something about what your next learning step is.

I do not have a video.

1 comment:

  1. take this off or finish the ending Sheeandra, that is reflection prompting sentences. I expect you to use those sentence starters to think deeply about your learning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.