Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Having a fun and scary swim Draft 2.

One hot sunny Saturday me my sister, my cousin’s and nana went for a swim at Mission Oak. As I was swimming I nearly got pushed into the bars of the bridge. I was freaked out of my brains. I thought that I was going to get sore but I put my arm by my face so it wouldn’t get hurt.

I nearly got a bruise on my leg. As we weren't allowed to swim in the rain my nana got sick from swimming in the rain. We went home and had a good Kai we had boil up takao and eggs it was delicious for dinner.

The next morning me and my family went for another swim and it wasn’t flooded so we jumped of the log and we swam under the big log. You wouldn’t believe this my cousin can fit under the big log and he is massive I thought he was going to get stuck But he didn't My nana thought we were drowning but we weren't we were swimming under the log. When we came out of the water my nana said where did use go and we said under the big log.  

when I came out I thought that my nana would have been gone but she wasn't  she was just sitting in the car waiting for us. My heart was beating so fast  as a train when I went under the log it was like is was going to die under the log because my heart was beating fast. That was the scariest day of my life and I will never do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.